Lytro Mobile App: Update brings Living Filters, more Perspective Shift, OTA Firmware Updates and more
Lytro has just released the first major Update to Lytro Mobile, the App for iPhone and other iOS devices. Version 1.1 brings serveral new features to iPhone users, including the possibility to add Living Filters to your pictures. You can also experience Perspective Shift more intuitively by just tilting your iPhone (featuring your phone’s accelerometer), create an additional type of GIF animation (“3D wiggle”).
The company has also added a way to remove pictures from your online picture album (pictures.lytro.com) and camera stream, and a convenient way to update your camera’s firmware over-the-air (wireless).
Here’s the official changelog information:
Lytro Mobile App v1.1 – October 06, 2013
- Camera Firmware OTA (Over the Air) update support – Lytro Desktop no longer required to get Lytro Camera updates! Get your camera firmware updates OTA via the mobile app!
- Filters – you can now apply living Filters to your living Pictures via Lytro Mobile
- Accelerometer Perspective Shift – Got pictures with Perspective Shift? Now you can shift away with the movement of your iOS device (accelerometer).
- Animated GIFs (3D wiggle) – Yo GIFfies! We’ve added a new animated GIF effect, “Wiggle” — this is a left/right motion (the existing effect is circular)
- Lytro Web management – You can now delete pictures from both your web account and your camera stream.
- Upload Activity – New and improved UI & functionality in the upload activity area