Remember Jan Kučera’s Lytro Meltdown with LFP File Viewer and Windows Shell Integration?
The author has just released a new piece of software called “The Communicator”, which allows you to connect to your Lytro Camera’s WiFi and
- Read out basic hardware information, battery status, camera time and more.
- Wirelessly view and download pictures currently stored on the camera.
- Monitor internal camera activities.
- Download other files from the camera’s internal storage.
- Send raw commands to the camera. (only try this if you know what you are doing!)
- Remotely “press” the shutter button and take a picture via WiFi.
Before you continue, please be advised that using third-party software to communicate with your Lytro camera voids your warranty and is potentially dangerous! Continue reading