Light Field Toolbox, Donald Dansereau’s set of tools for light field image processing in Matlab, is now available in version 0.2. New features include camera calibration, image rectification, and convenience functions for managing multiple light fields and multiple cameras.
Light Field Toolbox v0.2 (1.9 MiB, 409 hits)
- Calibration of lenselet cameras from checkerboard images
- LFUtilDecodeLytroFolder: decoding, colour correction and rectification
- Management of multiple cameras, white images and calibrations
- Organized code into a folder structure, see LFMatlabPathSetup
- Organized light fields / cameras into a folder structure
- Code and usability improvements throughout
Because some functions have been replaced and parameters have been renamed, code written with v0.1 may require modification to work with v0.2.
Along with the update, there’s a new light field sample pack which introduces a folder structure optimized for use with multiple cameras, and a small sample calibration dataset. Continue reading