Lytro Mobile 1.2 brings Full Screen Mode, Airplay Support and 3D Export
Hand in hand with the update to Lytro Desktop comes Lytro Mobile 1.2, the second update to Lytro’s companion app. Just over a month after the release of version 1.1 of the iPhone app, Lytro adds some interesting new features.
From the official changelog:
- Airplay support – View and interact with living pictures on your 3D TV via AirPlay
- 3D Perspective Shift – Interact with Perspective Shift while in Side-by-Side 3D mode (Anaglyph not supported)
- Presentation Mode – enjoy living pictures in full screen mode using an AV Adapter or AirPlay on your TV.
- More 3D Export Picture Options – Export your 3D pictures in Anaglyph 3D (blue/red) or Side by Side.
- And of course… Performance and bug fixes.