Lytro is coming to Germany! It’s not the company’s first visit to Europe – the cameras were previously shown off in Milan, Italy – but it’s a first chance to get a hand on a Lytro camera for Germany.
Lytro will exhibit in this year’s Photokina in Cologne, the world’s largest imaging fair. Photokina takes place from September 18 to 23, so it will open its doors tomorrow!
Director of Photography Eric Cheng will show off the camera and its features in three presentations:
- Thursday, Sept. 20, 12:15-12:45pm
- Friday, Sept. 21, 12:15-12:45pm
- Saturday, Sept. 22, 2:30-3:00pm
If you don’t want to visit Photokina, you still have a chance to try the Lytro camera yourself: Lytro will be hosting three Photowalks (outside of the fair grounds) between Sept. 20 and 22:
- Thursday, Sept. 20, 2:30-3:30pm
- Friday, Sept. 21, 2:30-3:30pm
- Saturday, Sept. 22, 10:30-11:30am
There are still some free tickets available, and you can get one here.