How to use:
- Download and install the Lytro Desktop Software.
- Download the attached dummy zip-archive. Our Lytro Sample Files are included in this file.
Lytro Desktop Dummy (64.6 MB, 247 hits)
A set of 4 LightField Sample Pictures to view in Lytro Desktop
- Extract zip contents and copy them to the directory specified below (overwrite existing files):
- Windows: c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Lytro\
- Mac OS X: Open Finder, go to your Pictures directory, rightclick (or ctrl+click) “Lytro” and choose “Show package contents”.
Please note: We have successfully tested this configuration, but we cannot take responsibility if anything goes wrong on your machine. Always back up your data!
Related posts / Ähnliche Beiträge:
- How to transfer your Lytro LightField Pictures from the Mac to the Windows Desktop Software
- Lytro Sample LFP Files for Download
- Lytro Hack: How to extract data and jpg files from the .LFP file format using lfpsplitter
- Breaking: Lytro Desktop Software for Windows 7 released!
- Lytro Desktop Software: Keyboard Shortcuts