Lytro Desktop Dummy: Try the Lytro Desktop Software yourself with 4 LightField Sample Files
How to use:
- Download and install the Lytro Desktop Software [link updated to local copy, since Lytro went offline].
- Download the attached dummy zip-archive. Our Lytro Sample Files are included in this file.
Lytro Desktop Dummy (64.6 MiB, 3,893 hits)
A set of 4 LightField Sample Pictures to view in Lytro Desktop
- Extract zip contents and copy them to the directory specified below (overwrite existing files):
- Windows: c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Lytro\
- Mac OS X: Open Finder, go to your Pictures directory, rightclick (or ctrl+click) “Lytro” and choose “Show package contents”.
Please note: We have successfully tested this configuration, but we cannot take responsibility if anything goes wrong on your machine. Always back up your data!