Lightfield recordings contain data much richer than a traditional photo, but even so, they usually only contain a rectangular section of a recorded scene. Further down the light field path, the display of light...
3D accessories all in focus Android apps augmented reality availability Creative mode demo depth of field display DSLR Eric Cheng firmware how to Illum International iPhone Jason Rosenthal light field LightField Living Pictures Lytro Lytro Desktop Software Mac OS X microlens array parallax patents Pelican Imaging perspective perspective shift post processing press release prototype Raytrix refocus Ren Ng reviews Smartphone software technical information tools video virtual reality Windows
Buy a Lytro Camera
- K|Lens presents first sample photos
- Article: Plenoptic Video Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- A 17-Inch Light Field Display made by Japan Display and NHK Media Technology
- New Reciprocal Light Field System Captures and Displays 360-Degree Light Fields
- Patent: How CREAL3D’s Light Field Display Works Without a Microlens Array