We wish all our readers happy holidays, and a healthy and successful new year!
If you’ve come here looking for information about that brand-new Lytro camera from under the tree, we’d like to suggest the following articles to get you started into the world of light field photography:
- Lytro Light Field Camera – basic information and technical details of the Lytro camera.
- What is the Light Field? – a short introduction to the concept of the light field.
- LightField Features – some examples on what sets light field imaging apart from traditional photography.
- How to take better Lytro pictures – 7 tips for new light field photographers.
- Discover Lytro Living Pictures and see what other users are sharing right now!
By the way: if you’re a Mac user,
there’s still a few more hours to enter our giveaway of three free copies of Lightfield Iris, the first third-party image editing tool for Lytro pictures.