We wish all our readers happy holidays, and a healthy and successful new year!
If you’ve come here looking for information about that brand-new Lytro camera from under the tree, we’d like to suggest the following articles to get you started into the world of light field photography:
- Lytro Light Field Camera – basic information and technical details of the Lytro camera.
- What is the Light Field? – a short introduction to the concept of the light field.
- LightField Features – some examples on what sets light field imaging apart from traditional photography.
- How to take better Lytro pictures – 7 tips for new light field photographers.
- Discover Lytro Living Pictures and see what other users are sharing right now!
Also, check out the official Lytro Knowledgebase for more information and “getting started” articles for your Lytro camera, Lytro Desktop Software and Mobile App.
By the way: if you’re a Mac user,
there’s still a few more hours to enter our giveaway of three free copies of Lightfield Iris, the first third-party image editing tool for Lytro pictures.